Dishwasher powder for general use.
- Powerful degreasing.
- Prevents glass and metal corrosion.
- In moisture- proof resealable bucket.
- For use in domestic and semi- industrial machines.
- Citrus perfume.
Add Crystal Powder directly to the heated wash water, and then start the wash cycle immediately to prevent formation of deposits on the bottom of the machine.
- normally soiled dishes: 100g (3 capfuls) per 10L of wash water
- heavily soiled dishes: 200g (6 capfuls) per 10L of wash water.
Replenish the dose after a maximum of 10 dishwasher loads. For best results, wash with softened water.
Refill the rinse aid reservoir regularly with Crystal Rinse. Use Crystal Calc regularly to remove limescale deposits from the machine and the sealing gaskets.
Fill the dispensing compartment for the main wash cycle. Refill the rinse aid reservoir regularly with Crystal Rinse. Check the level of the Crystal Salt regeneration salt. 1 scoop = 35g.
Keep in a dry place, and always close the lid after use.